Manager of personal data processing:
ABRIVA d.o.o., Braće Bonjac 9, Rijeka, OIB: 42122347939 Tel: +385 98 18 66 798
Personal data collected and processed by the Processing Manager, purpose and legal basis of processing, legitimate interest of the Processing Manager:
1. Data collected when accessing the website:
The purpose of collecting this data is to improve website features, better user experience and website visit analytics.
Collecting personal data through technical cookies is a necessary condition for accessing websites. If the respondent does not consent to the collection of this type of personal data, certain features may be disabled or their operation and appearance in your browser may be different.
For more information about cookies, we refer you to our cookie information.
2. Data collected when sending invitations to offer and reservations:
– first and last name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number
The purpose of collecting said personal data is to inform the client about the price and other details of the ADRIATIC BOAT BROKERS service offer and to enable pre-orders for the same services. The legal basis of the processing is the necessity of processing personal data in order to take actions at the request of the respondent before concluding a contract.
3. Data collected based on consent:
– name, surname, e-mail address and other personal data entered by the user in the “message” field.
The purpose of processing the aforementioned personal data is to enable potential clients and other website visitors to contact ADRIATIC BOAT BROKERS through it and ask questions related to the activity, as well as to send newsletters and other forms of informative and promotional notices. By arbitrarily and voluntarily entering your personal data and checking the box “I agree with the processing of personal data that I provided in the inquiry in accordance with the Privacy Rules”, you express your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of this point, you give your clear consent to the Processing Manager for the processing of your personal data data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
By withdrawing or revoking the consent for the processing of personal data for the purpose of responding to inquiries, your personal data will no longer be used for this purpose, however the withdrawal or revocation does not affect the legality of the processing that was based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you enter into a contractual or pre-contractual relationship with the controller during or after solving your query, your data will be further processed as necessary for the execution of the contract.
4. Personal data collected for logging into the e-Crew system:
– name and surname, place of residence, gender, citizenship and other personal data prescribed by the law on the provision of services in tourism and related by-laws and by a form based on the law
The purpose of processing personal data is to register clients in the e-Crew system of the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure. The legal basis for the processing of personal data from this point is a legal obligation.
Method of personal data processing:
Personal data is processed in electronic form and stored on an electronic medium with the application of all legal, organizational and technical data protection measures by ADRIATIC BOAT BROKERS. Personal data is protected from unauthorized access at least by using antiviruses and firewalls.
Recipients/categories of recipients of personal data:
Data is transferred, if necessary, to external processors based on the personal data processing contract concluded with the Controller, such as external accounting.
The recipient of personal data collected for registration in the e-Crew system is the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure.
Period of storage of personal data collected and processed:
Data processed for the purpose of entering into and executing contracts with respondents who require an offer for future services provided or pre-booking in order to secure their appointment for the provision of services by ADRIATIC BOAT BROKERS are kept until the expiration of the statute of limitations for pre-contractual liability, i.e. five years and three months from the end of the year in which the respondent addressed his request to ADRIATIC BOAT BROKERS.
Data collected through inquiries on the website are stored for a period of five years and three months from the end of the year in which the last communication related to the inquiry took place based on your express consent or until consent is withdrawn. Upon withdrawal of consent, your data will be deleted, but ADRIATIC BOAT BROKERS. will no longer be able to process your inquiry and send you informative and promotional notifications.
Data collected on the basis of legal obligations are processed until successful registration in the e-Crew system of the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure, after which they remain available to the Data Controller until they are deleted from the system by the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure.
Rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data:
You are guaranteed the following rights at all times:
• The right to access personal data – It is your right to receive confirmation from the Processing Manager as to whether your personal data is being processed, information about the purpose of processing, categories of data being processed, recipients, storage time, and the existence of the right to request correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing.
• Right to rectification – you have the right to request the correction of incorrect data or to complete incomplete data relating to you.
• Right to erasure – you have the right to obtain from the Processing Manager the erasure of personal data relating to you under certain conditions, unless their preservation is prescribed by law.
• The right to limit the processing of personal data – you have the right to obtain from the Processing Manager the restriction of processing that pertains to you under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
• The right to data portability – you have the right to transfer your personal data to another data controller, and if it is technically feasible, the transfer will be done automatically.
• The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority: Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva ulica 14, HR – 10 000 Zagreb, Tel. 00385 (0)1 4609-000, Fax. 00385 (0)1 4609-099, E-mail: email@example.com, web: www.azop.hr.
You can exercise all of the above rights at any time by writing to ABRIVA d.o.o. specified in the section Controller.